In recent years, the demand for electric two-wheelers has increased. From Bajaj Auto to Ola, a number of well-known two-wheeler manufacturers and new EV start-ups have joined the market for electric scooters and bikes. There will be a large number of new electric bikes and scooters in the coming 12 months in a variety of pricing ranges. The Upcoming Electric Scooter 2023 are described in depth here.
Upcoming Electric Scooter 2023
Given every nation’s expanding economy and ensuing interest in investing in cozy forms of personal transportation, the Indian automobile calendar is always full. However, during the past several years, an abundance of electric vehicles has entered the Indian automobile market, which is a good change given the current high cost of petrol.
Electric scooters are now perceived as the best option, delivering a balance of affordable initial investment and low running expenses, thanks to the shift in the spectrum.
Upcoming Electric Scooter 2023 List
|Simple Energy One||98kmph to 105kmph||Rs. 1 Lakh – 1.05 Lakh|
|Suzuki Burgman Street Electric||70-90km||Rs. 1.05 Lakh – 1.2 Lakh|
|Hero Leap Hybrid SES||TBA||Rs. 74,000 – 1.1 Lakh|
|TVS Creon||80 kmph||Rs. 1 Lakh – 1.2 Lakh|
|Hero Electric AE-29||80 kmph||Rs. 85,000 – 90,000|
|Vespa Elettrica||100 kmph||Rs. 90,000 – 1 Lakh|
|Okinawa Cruiser||120 kmph||Rs. 90,000 – 1 Lakh|
A list of Upcoming Electric Scooter 2023 that will likely appear next has been compiled by us.
Simple Energy One
In September 2022, Simple Energy One is anticipated to go on sale in India for between 1,00,000 and 1,05,000. The scooter has a 4.8kWh battery pack and advertises a 206km range in Eco mode. A 4.5kW motor with 72Nm of torque and a claimed 0–40 time of 2.95 seconds powers the e-scooter. Depending on the Tyre option, its top speed ranges from 98 to 105 kph.
- Four riding modes are offered by Simple One: Eco, Ride, Dash, and Sonic.
- Along with full-LED illumination, it also has a 7-inch touchscreen with 4G and Bluetooth connectivity.
- In addition to features like find-my-bike and geo-fencing, the scooter includes music and phone control, navigation, vehicle tracking, and a tyre pressure monitoring system.
- 30-litre under-seat storage.
- Four colours are available for the Simple Energy electric scooter: Azure Blue, Brazen Black, Grace White, and Namma Red.
Suzuki Burgman Street Electric
It is expected that the Suzuki Burgman Electric will have a frame-mounted motor (which could be a 4-4.5kW unit) with performance on par with a 110cc gasoline scooter. Expect a range of between 70 and 90 kilometers, which should be plenty for daily journeys. To reduce expenses, the battery pack might be fixed. The scooter is built on an established foundation; therefore, we anticipate a fair pricing of between Rs. 1.1 lakh and Rs. 1.2 lakh (ex-showroom).
- It is propelled by a 124cc air-cooled motor from Burgman that generates 8.7PS and 10Nm.
- LED lighting, a completely digital cluster with smartphone connectivity, and a USB charging port are among the features.
- It comes in two variations—connect and race—and five different colour schemes.
Hero Leap Hybrid SES
Hero Leap Hybrid SES is anticipated to go on sale in India in December 2022 for between Rs. 74,000 and Rs. 110,000. The Leap’s top speed when using the range extender will be 100kph. At the front, a 240mm twin-piston disc brake from Brembo provides stopping power.
- The Leap Hybrid SES also has a range extender, a 124cc engine that is incredibly efficient and runs on gasoline from a three-liter fuel tank. An on-board generator that is attached to this gasoline engine directs electricity away from the mains and into the lithium-ion batteries.
- The front of the Leap Hybrid SES features a headlamp that is placed between the handlebars, and the position light is located in the middle of the apron.
- An all-LED lighting system is included with the Leap Hybrid SES.
The TVS Creon is anticipated to go on sale in India in December 2022 for between Rs. 120,000 and Rs. 130,000. According to the manufacturer, this enables a 0-60 kph time of 5.1 seconds and a potential range of 80 kilometers.
- It has a Li-ion battery pack with a 12kW power output.
- In just one hour, the batteries can be charged to 80% capacity.
- The design included a TFT color screen
- In addition to having three riding modes, regenerative braking, park assist (yep, on a scooter), anti-theft, GPS and navigation, and geofencing, it also included features like app connectivity that demonstrated its cloud connectivity.
Hero Electric AE-29
A 3.5kWh lithium-ion battery pack and a 1kW motor power the AE-29. The battery pack can, according to Hero Electric, be fully charged in 4 hours. Its suspension system consists of a twin gas-charged suspension in the back and a telescopic fork up front. Drum brakes at both ends and CBS make up its braking system (Combined Braking System). It will have an 80 km range and a top speed of 55 kmph.
- A digital instrument console, LED headlamp, Bluetooth connectivity, an anti-theft alarm, and are included.
- There is a 3.5kWh battery pack for the AE-29.
- Hero states that it takes four hours to fully charge the batteries.
Although it’s unlikely that this scooter would be sold in India, the Italian company is also developing an electric scooter that is built in that country. A lithium-ion battery pack and a 4kW electric motor are included with the Vespa Elettrica. The maximum torque at the wheel is 200Nm. In Eco mode, the electric scooter has a range of 100 km, while in Power mode, it has a range of 70 km. A 220V outlet needs 3.5 hours to fully charge the device.
- The scooter has two alloy wheels: a 12-inch front wheel and an 11-inch rear wheel, each with a 200mm disc and a 140mm drum.
- All-LED lighting, a TFT screen, and call/message display with Vespa mobile app connectivity are notable features.
- In roughly 1.5 to 2 years, Piaggio should introduce the electric scooter.
The Okinawa Cruiser is anticipated to go on sale in India in March 2023 for between Rs. 90,000 and Rs. 1,000,000, depending on the model. However, we are already familiar with the electric scooter’s technological specifications. A 3kW motor is propelled by a 4kWh lithium-ion battery that powers the Cruiser. According to the manufacturer, it has a top speed of 100 kmph and a total battery range of 120 kilometres. It has twin shock absorbers, telescopic forks, huge 14-inch wheels, and disc brakes on both ends.
- The Cruiser certainly distinguishes out in terms of style.
- In keeping with its maxi-scooter moniker, it has a striking front apron that houses a sizable LED headlamp and turn indicators.
- A spacious-looking stepped seat, a handlebar that has been pulled back, and a foot rest reminiscent of a cruiser are all accommodated by the long, sweeping rear panels, making for a comfortable riding position.
- In terms of gadgetry, the e-scooter is likewise up to date, sporting an anti-theft alarm, keyless ignition system, find my scooter feature, mobile charging, USB port, and motor walking aid.
Here, we’ve talked about the Upcoming Electric Scooter 2023, which should be available by 2023. For more of these updates, revisit this page more frequently.