The 2022 Ford Mustang Mach E enters its 2nd year on the market with only small changes. The Ice White Edition Appearance Package, a white-on-white aesthetic package, is the most significant improvement for the 2022 model year. It’s only available in Premium. The Select, California Route 1, GT, and GT Performance Edition are among the other grades available in the 2022 Mustang Mach E portfolio.
2022 Mustang Mach E
In the mechanical department, Ford quotes the standard range battery capacity at 70 kilowatt hours, up from the current 68, and the extended range battery capacity at 91 kWh, up from the current 88. Estimated range data has not been released, but Ford said the maximum range should be 314 miles, up from 305 currently. The maximum is possible with the rear-drive Mustang Mach E California Route 1.
Ford has begun out accepting orders for the 2022 Mustang Mach E with a beginning rate of $43,895, except destination charges. One of the important thing modifications for the 2022 version year is that the Standard Range battery’s capability is now at 70 kilowatt-hours, up from 68 KWH.
2022 Mustang Mach E Specifications
What’s New In 2022 Mustang Mach E
In comparison to 2021, the Ford Mustang Mach E hasn’t changed much. The 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E boasts an excellent all-around package, earning it the distinction of “#1 electric SUV” in 2021. The Mach-E is in a strong position to maintain its title in 2022, with the same attributes returning.
Mach-E has a lot to offer on the interior, outside, and under the hood. At every trim level, the Mach-E is a powerhouse, with most trims offering all-wheel drive or rear-wheel drive. The Mustang Mach-E is a high-tech SUV with features including a touchscreen, digital app connectivity, and other enhanced safety features.
2022 Ford Mustang Mach E Price
The Ford Mustang Mach E is a five-seater SUV by Ford. In India, the Ford Mustang Mach E is slated to debut in October 2022. The Ford Mustang Mach E will compete with the Jaguar XF, BMW 3 Series, and Volvo XC60. Prices are expected to start around 70.00 lakhs.
Mustang Mach E Trims And Features
There are 4 trims available in the Mustang Mach-E 2022.
- The basic model is called as SELECT.
- the Select starts with 18-inch wheels, the higher-end variants come with larger 19-inch wheels.
- This Mustang is equipped with a keyless ignition system as well as a smartphone keyless entry system.
- The driver’s seat is power-adjustable, and the seats are imitation leather for added comfort.
- You’ll receive a 15.5-inch touchscreen as well as a digital instrument panel.
- Wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay pairing is available on the infotainment system.
- Navigation is included, and the automobile may be opened and controlled via a smartphone application.
- The Select also includes a portable 120V or 240V charging cable for on-the-go charging.
2. California Route 1
The California Route 1 package adds a fixed-glass roof, black external elements, and black wheels to the mix. A panoramic camera is also included in the trim, as well as automated parking.
- A 19-inch wheel switch comes with the
- The Premium also adds a loudspeaker tailgate. The front windows are designed to reduce excessive noise and the front passenger seat is also electrically adjustable.
- More comfort for the cold is also included, including a heated steering wheel and the heated front seats.
- Other features include ambient cabin lighting and a 10-speaker sound system.
The GT provides 20-inch wheels and a black grille, alongside sportier the front seats. The Performance Edition has custom upholstery and adaptive suspension dampers.
Engine, Transmission, and Performance
The 2022 Mustang Mach E is available with either a standard 70.0 kWh battery or an extended 91.0 kWh pack. These power an electric motor mounted at the rear or on both axles.
This latter combination creates all-wheel drive, and on sporty GT and GT Performance models, the engines combine to deliver 480 horsepower and up to 634 lb-ft of torque.
The GT performance model we tested reached 60 mph 3.7 seconds, but it will not fully live on our expectations. Less powerful models produce between 266 and 346 horsepower and between 317 and 428 lb-ft. The Mach E runs on wheels ranging from 18 – 20 inches and can be fitted with adaptive dampers for adjustable ride stability.
Charging and The Battery Life
The 2022 Mustang Mach E has an EPA-estimated range of between 211 to 305 miles, depending on the battery life and type of electric motors, which isn’t as impressive as the slimmer Tesla models. Each model also has fast charging capabilities. Every Mach E comes with a Ford Mobile Charger that can add up to 30 miles of range per night with a 120-volt outlet and up to 80 percent battery life overnight with a 240-volt outlet.
A Ford charging station can also be ordered online and installed by a certified electrician, with the ability to fill up at 32mph and charge the battery overnight.
Safety and The Driver-Assistance Features
Key safety features include:
- Forward Collision Warning and the Automated Emergency Braking System Available
- Blind-Spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Traffic Alert System Available
- Lane Departure Warning and Lane Keeping Assist Available
In this way we have covered all the details about 2022 Mustang Mach E like price, specifications and features. For topics like this keep visiting our website.