Price ₹1,47,000/- The Kawasaki W175 is a vintage motorbike designed for customers seeking a taste of excellent quality at a reasonable price. The Kawasaki W175 costs ₹1.47 lakh, ex-showroom, and Kawasaki dealers all over the nation are already taking reservations for the newest motorcycle from the Japanese manufacturer. Test drives are already available at Kawasaki dealerships all throughout India, and deliveries will start in December 2022. A 175cc, four-stroke, single-cylinder air-cooled engine that produces 13.2 Nm of peak torque and 13 Bhp of peak power powers the motorbike.
- Round Headlamp
- An Analogue Instrument Consoles
- A Small Digital Display
- Teardrop-Shaped Fuel Tank
- A Single-Piece Flat Seat.
The W175 borrows its aesthetic cues from its larger sibling, the W800 Street. Its retro look is heightened by its halogen headlight, teardrop-shaped fuel tank, ribbed seat, and wire-spoked rims. The W175 receives a semi-digital instrument console as a result of its retro design goals.
Kawasaki W175 Specs
|Engine Type||Air-Cooled, Single Cylinder, Carburetor|
|Engine Capacity||177 cc|
|Max Power||13.05 HP @ 7500 rpm|
|Max Torque||13.2 N.m (1.3 kgf.m) @ 6000 rpm|
|Kerb Weight||135 kg|
|Seat Height||790 mm|
Kawasaki W175 Price
The Kawasaki W175 is priced from ₹1.47 lakh to ₹1.49 lakh. The Kawasaki W175 is available in two variations: STD and W175 Special Edition, the latter of which costs ₹1.49 Lakh.
|W175 Ebony||₹1,47,000/- (Ex-showroom price)|
|W175 Candy Persimmon Red||₹1,49,000/- (Ex-showroom price)|
Kawasaki W175 Features
- W Heritage: The W175 is the most recent model in a more than 50-year-old line of products. The iconic 1966 W1, also known as the original W from Kawasaki, was the largest displacement Japanese motorcycle at the time. It gained Kawasaki international fame and represented the company’s first move toward becoming a producer of large-displacement motorcycles.
- Engine with a Presence: The engine is a significant component of the aesthetics of a naked bike. The W175 has a substantial volume and a straightforward, uncomplicated appearance. The engine’s fins add to its appealing appearance. The engine is entirely blacked out, giving the impression that it is of the highest quality.
- Classic Analogue-Style Speedometer: A traditional analog speedometer, along with an odometer, trip meter, and indicator lamps, make up the basic instrumentation. A “W” insignia on the speedometer face, like on the other W family vehicles, gives a sophisticated touch.
- Relaxed Riding Position: The W175 is suited for a wide range of riding applications because the handlebar, seat, and footpegs place the rider in a comfortable and natural position.
Kawasaki W175 Availability
Kawasaki has officially introduced the W175 in India after leaks and teasers. It is the only single-cylinder bike available at the brand’s price point in India. Despite having a sizable displacement advantage over its competitor, the Yamaha FZ-X, the Kawasaki W175’s 177cc single-cylinder engine generates 13PS and 13.2Nm, which are only 0.6PS and 0.1Nm more and 0.1Nm less than those of the Yamaha, respectively.
There are two variations of the W175: Ebony, which costs ₹1,47,000, and the Special Edition, which has a Candy Persimmon Red color scheme and costs ₹1,49,000 (ex-showroom India).
Kawasaki W175 Competitors
The Yamaha FZ-X is the Kawasaki W175’s main opponent. Even so, it serves as a more affordable substitute for the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 because to its smaller engine.
In India, the Kawasaki W175 cruiser bike has a starting price of ₹147,000. It comes in two colours and two variations, with the highest variant starting at ₹1,49,000 in pricing.
The 177cc BS6 engine that powers the Kawasaki W175 produces 12.8 horsepower and 13.2 Nm of torque. The Kawasaki W175 has anti-lock brakes together with front disc and rear drum brakes. The 12-liter petrol tank on this W175 motorcycle weighs 135 kg.
For More Visit EV Cars!